View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2009, 10:42 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via Yahoo to vi reynolds

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutiecat
i'm getting married in april, wanna help us out??? we're taking a honeymoon cruise to Europe in may

j/k!

have they talked about it at all? where do they want to go? is it something they would be interested in? would they be able to save to go on the excursions? can they afford airfare to/from port?

i think it would be a FANTASTIC gift but you know your family.

if you don't think so, then i wouldn't. if you think they might, i probably would.

what a gift! that would be awesome
Oh, sorry I took so long to reply. Have been decorating for a few weeks an not on the net much.

Yes, they have cruised before but only in Europe, Mediterranean, Classical Greece and so on. Now, we're paying the fares for them to fly from Florida. We're going to England to their wedding anyway and we'll join them in Florida before they depart (we live in NY state). We have now book one week Caribbean cruise in Holland America. We even considered a Hawaii one but with the difference in price they can have a luxury cabin on the Caribbean one plus it doesn't imply taking more than their allowance in terms of time off work. Thanks so much for the tip though. I really hope they enjoy it!