An old, blind cowboy wanders into an all-girl biker bar by mistake. He finds his way to a bar stool and orders some coffee. After sitting there for a while, he yells to the waiter: "Hey, you wanna' hear a blonde joke?"
The bar immediately falls absolutely silent. In a very deep husky voice, the woman next to him says: "Before you tell that joke, Cowboy, I think it is only fair, given that you are blind, that you should know five things:
1. The bartender is a blonde girl with a baseball bat.
2. The bouncer is a blonde girl.
3. I'm a 6 foot tall, 175 pound blonde woman with a black belt in karate.
4. The woman sitting next to me is blonde and a professional weightlifter.
5. The lady to your right is blonde and a professional wrestler.
Now, think about it seriously, Mister...., do you still want to tell that joke?"
The blind cowboy thinks for a second, shakes his head, and mutters, "No, not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times."