Thread: Saturday!
View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2009, 09:21 AM
Admiral

Good Morning CruiseMates!
Well I am just putting the finishing touches on our cruise plan next month (OMG did I really say next month?)

The ports are:
Samana D.R. we would normally just go to Cayo Levantado, but NCL waited until the last minute to post the excursion and increased the price substantially over thelast time we were there, so we're going to head to Playa Rincon beach. Strangely, I think we we've already been out this way before, but won't know for sure until we get there. I suspect this is where we were taken after we went scuba diving on our honeymoon way back when.
Tortola probably going to Brewer's Bay or Cane Garden Bay
St. Kitts will either hang at the Marriott with the tourists or head over to Cockleshell Beach and Lion's Bar
Curacao Kon Tiki Beach
Aruba Baby Beach, and a stop to drop off laundry on our way there
Roatan Bananarama Resort, was going to go to Fin's and Flipper's but they doubled the price
Belize taking the water taxi out to Caye Caulker for some fun snorkelling with Tsunami adventures. D/S is hopeful he will once more get to have some raw conch , wish he would get that excited about brocolli.

So my work is finished with all that stuff now. Unless you guys have any other suggestions aside from the places I have found.

No much else is happening today, aside from cleaning and laundry. Hope you all have a great day.

Read and post cruise reviews