View Single Post
Old September 7th, 2009, 11:59 AM
Passenger

Default Professional Single male, 41 seeks compatible m/f cabinmate

Looking for: Mutually compatible cruise mates (male or female) to share a cabin with strictly for the purpose of avoiding the singles supplement...NO HIDDEN AGENDA!!!

It would be much simpler if the cruise lines didn't have such a steep singles supplement...mostly twice the double occupancy rate. I wish cruise lines will do more to accommodate single cruisers. I looooovvvvvvvveeee to cruise, but the singles supplement puts a damper on my desire to cruise frequently.

About me: Divorced, presently single, straight College grad professional male, non smoker, 41 years old who loves to cruise about 3-4 times annually.
Profession: Clinical Pharmacist
Hobbies: Sailing, karaoke, Travel

Instead of a picture, you may wish to check me out in my recent cruise videos on www.youtube.com/sk123usa …for the video where I’m singing karaoke…I will apologize in advance

From time to time I get eager to book a cruise when no one I know can go with me. When I start dreading the singles supplement, I return to this site in hopes of finding a suitable cabin mate. However, I have yet to book one with someone I met through here.

Once again, please let me emphasize the point that I'm not looking for anything else except to find a mutually compatible person who loves to cruise like I do and may wish to share a cabin in order to avoid paying double fare. You will pay your share directly to cruise lines, so I'm not asking for your money.
It doesn't matter if you are a male or a female, as long as you are cordial, courteous, drug, disease, and crime free, not more than a mild drinker, have a good sense of adventure and as well as a sense of humor., Smokers are ok, as long as you limit it to outside the cabin. During the cruise we may hang together (sometimes) or do our own thing.,,,it doesn't matter to me.

Thanks for reading.
Sponsored Links