View Single Post
Old September 9th, 2009, 08:55 AM
Cruise Maniac

for anyone with hand dexterity issues like my hubby - I bring his travel mug so he can use it for his coffee. The coffee cups in the restaurants have way too skinny handles for him and the plastic ones on Lido are kind of floppy. It's a win win - he gets a large coffee and the hard working employees don't have to clean up after their cups tilt out of his hands.

I love the post it notes idea - boy it saves tracking down your cabin steward just to ask for anything extra you need in your room - great idea.

For shopping we generally carry a carry-on type bag so I can put in over my shoulders to carry stuff as opposed to getting store plastic bags that hurt your hands as your carrying. I am taking a small rolling piece of luggage this time and will more than likely use that for shopping - which was a great idea with bungee cord.

As for carrying boxes of liquor ---- know this ---- the AH RIISE stores in St. Thomas will deliver to the ship for you -- no need to carry those heavy boxes. Have used them without incident any time we've cruised to St. Thomas

Keep those ideas coming!!! We're leaving in less than two weeks