View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2009, 08:54 AM
Admiral

Good Morning CruiseMates and especially you Donna,
Congratulations on your new home. I hope you both enjoy many years of peaceful contentment there.

Delft hang in there. You're in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

Today looks to be shaping up into a lovely day. The sun is shining and the birds are chirping. I really had a bad allergy attack yesterday and am really battling it right now. We are supposed to get some rain over the next few day and I am optimistic that will help clear the air. I do feel better today then I did last night, but I really can't spare the time to be sick right now, so I just can't be bothered with it.

I spoke to MIL yesterday. Looks like they are coming for a visit in a few weeks. so I will be working around here to get everything spruced up for their visit. Also I need to go out to check on the "villa" (the fifth wheel and now our guesthouse lol) to get it in order and stocked with all their favorite things.

I finally, just about have the sunroom in order. I nearly have cleared the debris field around where d/s has been sitting during his recovery period. D/s is once more back to reality and none too pleased that his servants have stopped waiting on him hand and foot. Today will be the triple insult when they have to go and clean up their bedrooms.

I think I will send d/h outside to work around the outside of the house to wash the windows and knock down the cobwebs and such. There's always lots to do out here.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.!

Read and post cruise reviews