View Single Post
  #4 (permalink)  
Old September 28th, 2009, 10:32 PM
sz sz is offline
Senior Member
First Mate
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 376

not sure what you mean by "international bank account" - those I know just have their 'normal' band account in whatever country they're from. i.e. from the UK - Barclays, NatWest, etc, etc. Procedure may vary on the cruise line . . .

If you work on a ship based out of States, and are not a US citizen - you'll be getting a C1D Seaman's visa. You'd need to leave the country within a day or so, and then re-enter on a tourist visa. I think this question 'may' be been discussed on this forum before - so try a search
sz . . .
Reply With Quote