View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2009, 01:14 PM
Passenger

Default One Night Cruise, What Do You Think?

I am thinking of the 1 Night Cruise on the Gem while in NYC in early January, as I will be in NYC then, love cruising, cruised a few months ago but would love to add a little cruising to my time in NYC this Dec/Jan.

Is having roughly 24 hours - board at 12 noon on Day 1, depart with the Freestyle Disembarkation the following day worth it? Is everything open? I have read reviews where some areas such as shops can be very crowded as people rush to do a lot in a short period.

I just think having a nice lunch, dinner then breakfast, a show or two, the bowling, touring the ship, maybe a spa treatment, swimming and all the pleasures of cruising makes for a nice little cruise before a cruise next for really a little more than the cost of a Broadway show or two. Any thoughts? I am able to get a good rate also but would just getting Inside be the way to go or still do you think a balcony would be worth it or not?

I would be curious if anyone comes across any Freestyle Daily for a 1 Night, thanks so much

Norwegian Jade 5 Night Scandinavia Mini Cruise
- May 2009
Sponsored Links