View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2009, 04:52 AM
Beginner

Hello,

I'm Chris. I'm 34 and currently I'm single. I have been seperated from my boyfriend for several years now. I hope others don't mind about me posting here because I'm single. I'm falrly new to cruising. My first cruise was several years ago thru the Panama Canal on Crystal Cruises during a 10 night sailing, (was with my then boyfriend Michael). I am taking my parents on the Celebrity Millenieum on Dec 7th for an 11 night Caribbean Cruise. I'm hoping they will have a FOD party onboard, or if they don't maybe I should ask the cruise director to scheduele one? I've got a RCC Rhapsotdy of the Sea's cruise booked next Sept thru Alaska.

At first I thought this was a gay site and almost posted until I realized it wasn't, oh well. Maybe in the near future enought gay's will come out and there will be enough to where an actual website for gay cruiseres can be started, ha ha.

I would love to hear from others (single or coupled) it would be great to meet up w/ others on a crusie, so if anyones gong on the 2 upcoming cruises I have booked, please post or PM or email me.