View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2009, 12:47 AM
Admiral

Default Re: feedback please on these tours= tell me what you think !

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasCrossfire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoth
The cruise line has listed some shore tours for my sailing.
I'm considering the following tours....
Mazatlan: Sierra Madre Mountains viilages= visits a brickyard, village of Malpica, tile plant, bakery, funiture shop, pottery shop, town of Concordia and visit San Sebastian church, refreshment at a local restaurant, town of Copala & San Jose church, lunch, ans shopping back in Mazatlan.

Cabo San Lucas: Cabo by land and sea= catamaran out to land's end tip of peninsula,
Glass Blowing Factory, town of San Jose del Cabo, church & plaza there,Cati Mundo gardens

Puerto Vallarta: ???? for the day. That evening might be " Rhythms of the night" which is a show with costumed performers and dinner.
You should like the tour in Mazatlan. We have done it before and the towns of Concordia and Copala were very interesting.

In Cabo - the sea part would be nice....but unless they have made big changes to the glass blowing factory - you might be disappointed. My suggestion would be to do a sea tour (catamaran to land's end would be nice)........then just walk into town. It is close and there is a big flea market at the pier (where the tender goes) as well. The walk into town is along the water so it's an enjoyable walk, even for those of us who don't like to walk long distances.

Puerto Vallarta...There is an ATV ride that is fun - and also a horseback riding tour that goes up to a waterfall with some swimming. Or...just a taxi ride to "downtown"...it's pretty to walk along the beach.

Whatever you do....Have a Great Time!!!
thanks !

Read and post cruise reviews

Read and post cruise reviews
/ticker.png">