View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2009, 10:54 AM
Cruise Maniac

We just got off 8 day to puerto rico, st thomas and grand turk on the Miracle. To better explain my post. Of course the first thing you do is look at cruises for next year and that's when I noticed that no one but Carnival was traveling there in September. We took a 9 day out of Brooklyn aboard the Crown Princess in 2007 that went to Grand Turk, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas and Bermuda. Loved that itinerary. Besides added fuel cost to the cruiselines and, since we're expecting SNOW this evening in upstate New York, I wonder why there isn't a passenger want for that itinerary in September. I did write CEO of Princess to express the desire for September sailings to Caribbean and they said they would forward my letter to that department. My hope is others express want of this itinerary in September as well to Carnival and other lines so this will be readily available for those of us that like to cruise in September.

I wonder, though, if the real issue isn't the hastle of re-routing for tropical storms, hurricanes, etc