We would love to go on this !
Unfortunately we will have to wait til we hit the lottery or retire to be able to not work for 14 days!
We did get an email on the deal...
....a 14-night Transatlantic cruise from Galveston to $1099 per
person. The deal includes airfare returning to Houston at
the end of the cruise. This saves over $1000 OFF the self-packaging price.
The offer includes:
- April 18 departure on Royal Caribbean Voyager of the Seas
from Galveston to Barcelona
- Stops in the Bahamas, Portugal and Spain
- Flight from Barcelona back to Houston
- Airport transfer in Barcelona
- $150 onboard credit (for the first 100 cabins booked)
- Reduced deposit of $450 per person
Book by Friday, Nov. 6. This sale is limited to 150 cabins
Phil & Liz
The Original Phil & Liz
The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money. Margaret Thatcher
Never take an idiot travelling, you can always pick one up when you get there. Billy Connolly
I Didn't Come here and I ain't Leaving.
9/01/2013 Carnival Legend
2/16/2014 BC 7
20 years ago we had Johnny Cash, Bob Hope and Steve Jobs. Now we have no Cash, no Hope and no Jobs. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die.