Originally Posted by spacewoman
this may just be sheer coincidence but my phone cooked itself on the Miracle. I plugged it into the correct outlet by the way. My husband's phone acted weird when I plugged his into same outlet and I did not use outlet thereafter. When we got home took to verizon store where they simply told me the phone was a goner and it was simply draining the battery to nothing when I tried to charge it.
Just wondering if anyone ever had this issue
I think what happened is your cell phone was roaming the whole time you were at sea and that drained the battery to nothing. Once the battery was completely drained the phone was toast. I always turn off my phone while on ship and only turn it on it the ports. When a cell phone roams it wears down the battery fast. I could be wrong, I have never had a problem with the outlets on board ship.