View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2009, 06:29 PM
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkjretired View Post
I rarely agree with Debra and do not like her tactics but in the case of this thread, her post should be welcomed. The OP asked for the differences in making a choice between two ships. The Pod problems are definitely something that they should be aware of when making their decision for a cruise of this distance. Many have not had their cruises interrupted because of the pods but many have over the years on the 4 M class ships. The OP should be provided with all information necessary to make an informed decision. In this case, Debra did supply relevent information without going off the ranch.

If I were making a decision and was not aware of this problem I would certainly welcome the info. If I ask a question unrelated to the Pods, that is where I have a problem. As I said before, if I ask how is the Pizza, I don't need to be told about the pods unless they are in the Pizza oven.

Don
Thanks Don,

I know that we hardly agree on anything but your comments are appreciated. I also do not like the tactics by some posters on this board, but that is also what makes cruisemates the best boards on the Internet. At the end of the day, ALL information can be shared.

As you well know what makes this board different from the "other board" is that information about this particular problem can be shared with other readers. I have no skin in the game either way, if you sail these ships or not. My posts do at least give people the opportunity to make themselves aware of the past history and what could happen and then make their own decision.

It should be noted that the OP of this thread would probably never be given any information about this possible problem, except for my post.

Debra

Winston Churchill

email: debra2106@yahoo.com