View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2009, 12:27 AM
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parrot Mom View Post
I would definetely pick Celebrity, any of their ships... If a few of their ships HAD A PROBLEM.. they have been solved.. some people like to live in the past and negativity..I myself look to the future and attempt to think positive..
With all due respect and just to correct two statements that may have been misleading, three of the four Celebrity mclass ships DO HAVE A PROBLEM, from time to time with their propulsion system. I like to deal in facts and here are the exact dates for these problems on the Millennium:

January 2001
July 16, 2003
December 10, 2006
January 2007 until mid April 2007
March 2, 2009

For me, there is no "IF" about those facts. There have also been a total of about 15 other identical propulsion failures on the Infinity and Summit.

If, what is reported in the above post is actually true, that the "problem has been solved" then I think we all would like to know the exact source of this miracle fix which if verified would at long last put an end to this problem that has plagued these three ships for eight years and would indeed be great news for all cruisers.

It is great to have opinions and hopes but facts and history are also useful for all cruisers looking for information and looking to the future. I like to live in the present with all the VALID facts that I can gather. But again, to each their own.

Debra

Winston Churchill

email: debra2106@yahoo.com