View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2009, 12:31 PM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to richsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurse Debra View Post
Rich,

Actually, not a bad idea. How many lines can you have in your signature?

I agree that at times I have been guilty of wandering off topic, especially when I read posts that appear to be more interested in promoting instead of informing.

I think I understand what you are saying, that it is not alright for me to wander off topic but it is fine for someone who wants to totally change the subject matter of a thread by posting two threads with a rant about "problems on the Pacific Princess" on a thread titled "Celebrity Millennium". Problems real or imagined about a ship from a different cruise line have absolutely no relevance on a thread about the Celebrity Millennium. I just never hear any complaints about these kinds tactics. Maybe a little fair and balanced treatment would be a good idea.

Debra
You can just make your signature like those who list their past cruises, only you can list the sailings of the M class ships that have been affected by the pod problems!

I don't spend much time on the Princess boards because I prefer Celebrity, even though I have enjoyed my 2 Princess sailings & will definitely sail with them again, & am aware that there are some over there who have become tiresome with their constant bashing. I give the same credence to those posts which always bash Princess as I do to those which always bash Celebrity: zero.

I feel that everyone should disregard the opinions of those who either paint a rosy picture or constantly bash a cruise line; any cruise line.