View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2009, 09:47 PM
Passenger

Default Nice to meet you, Cynthia

Hi Cynthia,
I enjoyed reading your posting, and would like to get to know you for possible future cruising. I am completing my doctorate in psychology, hope to graduate in June, 2010, and will be looking to celebrate with some cruising. (I could also be persuaded to steal away for a week sooner than that...) i'm interested in the panama canal, full transit, any of the transatlantic cruises, and anything that involves Venice...don't have a specific trip in mind at the moment, but as I too am single, it would be nice to have someone to share the expenses and some time with. I am a SBF, 49, don't smoke, drink lightly on occasion (especially if in France or Italy), i travel alot by myself, and am interested in just having the occasional partner for dinner and clubs, etc. I typically do excursions independently, and would welcome company there as well, but not required. i enjoy music and love to dance, enjoy conversation, spas, and just taking in the ocean, sun, and relaxing. i'm not a morning person at all, but sharing with someone who is is not a problem. so i just wanted to say hi, and to keep in touch in case our paths cross and times work out well. i typically do the inside cabin for the better rates, but could be flexible depending on the deals available. I have sailed on Celebrity, Royal Carribbean (4 times), and Holland America, and prefer RCI by far.

cheers,
Jean-Marie