View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2009, 08:43 AM
Admiral

It is all part of the nickle and dime to death that RCL is doing and that does make a difference. I have been been on slightly less cruises with RCL then you and quite frankly, I'm getting tired of this.

You're right, we do have to wait until the first couple of cruises with real paying customers return and hear the truth. What we are hearing now are preaching from the converted.

This weekend there are a large number of TA's from our company going to be onboard. Of those 2 will be from our office - the owner and one other. When they return I expect to hear glowing reports and therein lays the problem. I want to hear real reports from real cruisers, not the converted.

So far, I've heard both - but ..................stop the extra charges for so many things. I have eaten Ben & Jerry's ice cream and I've paid for it. Besides - it isn't the cupcake itself, it's the fact that RCL's hand is in your pocket constantly.

Celebrity Constellation - March 17 followed by Celebrity Reflection - March 22 (done)

44 cruises - too many to list however cruiselines are in no particular order:

Azamara
Uniworld
RCL
Princess
NCL
HAL
Cunard
Celebrity
and some unknown tub

Yes, I'm a Royal Chump and proud of it.