View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2009, 09:50 AM
Admiral

Good Morning All! I for one am a non-participant in Black Friday. My stepdaughters love it!! Just got a report that one of them got into a verbal fight with a woman and her pregnant teen daughter. Ah don't you just love Christmas spirit. Some of the numbskulls camped out since yesterday afternoon.

Delft- Have you scrolled all the way to the bottom of your screen? At the bottom there is a drop box and radio button labeled "Forum Jump" . By default it is filled with the forum you are currently on. All you have to do is click the button to go to the menu for whatever forum you desire.

My friends whom I asked prayers for yesterday becuase thier teen daughter fell off a golf cart and fractured her skull report that she had several scans that were negative and was released from the hospital. God is good all of the time.

Spent a lot of quality time with two of Marj's daughters and the cutest grandaughter ever, Natalie. I had too much quality time with my dear friend Tom Turkey and his friends :eek:.

Thought I was in the clear as Marj was on her way to work and I had been delivered no chore list. However, as she went out of the door I heard her say, "If you get a chance bring in the tubs with the Christmas decorations." Interpreting that into English, "There better be stacks of tubs in the living room when I get home from work.":evil:

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Harrison's Cave, Barbados

Explorer of the Seas October 2013
Caribbean Princess July 2006, May 2010 & November 2012
Monarch of the Seas November 2008
Crown Princess November 2007
Celebrity Zenith November 2005
Enchantment of the Seas August 2004