View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2009, 09:07 PM
Beginner

Default Wanna share a Transatlantic Cruise in March or April?

I am planning a reinvention of myself and decided to incorporate a cruise into the equation. I will start by explaining my situation. I have recently decided to make a move to Italy and originally was going to take a 13 hour flight and just hop right into a new culture. Then I discovered repositioning cruises and decided that it would be a great way to prepare for my new adventure by taking a 14day or longer cruise across the Atlantic! I found some great itineraries however found that I would be penalized financially for trying to travel alone. I stumbled across this website and thought I could share a room with someone and they will be able to share in my reinvention. I am very easy going and I have an outstanding sense of humor. I have an excellent outlook on life as well. The first cruise I have interest in sharing leaves on March 28, 2010 and visits the Bahamas, various Caribbean Islands, Spain, Portugal, and ends in Italy. It is 17 days long. The next leaves on April 10th from Miami to the Canary Islands, Spain, France, Pisa, Rome...it is 14 days long. They both seem outstanding. If you have any interest in either of these, please let me know. I have not put a deposit on either cruise so we could decide together. I am open to females or males. I am a 35 year old male without any issues and have an interesting story to share with someone.
Sponsored Links