View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2009, 01:19 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to mmerali Send a message via Skype™ to mmerali
Default READ ME FIRST - New Members

Welcome New Members!
Cruisemates is a great place to find people going on your cruise, meet cruise crazies (like myself), and meet new friends. Before you post, just keep the following things in mind...

1. Be polite - we're all here because we love cruising and we come from all corners of the world. So lets respect one another.

2. Roll call threads are at the top. Going on a cruise? Post your "hey I'm going on a cruise, anyone else coming?" in one of the roll call threads at the top of the board in the stickies. Check the stickies to see if anyone else is on your sailing too!

3. Try not to bump threads. Bumping threads won't get you a reply any quicker, and most recent threads do stay on the front page.

4. If you have questions, just ask. I guarantee you'll get your questions answered quicker if you ask them on the board too.

5. If you need help with anything that requires a moderator, ask me. I can edit posts, delete them, and resolve arguments...all while being able to answer a great deal of cruise related questions. So use me. I promise I'll do my best to help you out.

6. Look at the date of the last posting on a thread. If the post is old, like really old, and seen its better days, don't bother posting on it. Chances are the original poster (unless its one of the handful of ancient members still posting) is no longer around or has long forgotten it.

Keep these in mind, and we'll all have a better Cruisemates experience. We're not clique-y at all here, and we're a very close group, so even if you join just to roll call, stick around, chat about your cruise, reminisce, or just stay to chat. We're a fun group of people.

Lastly, introduce yourselves on this thread. Name, age, where you're from, something interesting about you... the usual icebreakers so we can welcome you and get to know you.

Happy posting!
CCL:
Carnivale (2/11/93)
Ecstasy (9/5/94)
Fantasy (2/20/00)
Fascination (8/26/00) (2/18/02)
Conquest (2/20/05)
Inspiration (8/18/07)
Liberty (3/15/08.)
Dream (3/3/12)
Sensation (8/19/12)
NCL:
Sea (2/22/03)
PCL:
Golden (2/14/04)
Caribbean (8/20/05)
Crown (3/5/11)
RCI:
Voyager (8/25/02)
Navigator (8/28/04)
Adventure (8/27/06)
Freedom (3/7/10)
Future
Carnival Pride (12/16/12)

Last edited by mmerali; January 13th, 2011 at 01:52 AM.
Sponsored Links