View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2009, 02:23 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Djcarolina

Hey guys, I'm Ryan aka "The Cruise Encyclopedia". I know many of you have no clue who I am, but I used to live eat and breathe this forum about 2 years ago and although my senior year of high school and first semester of college made it difficult to find time to post, I'm starting to get more and more active. As of December I've been on 87 cruises with my most recent one being on Oasis of the Seas. Here at home I'm a DJ and am constantly working, but I love what I do. If any of you have questions or whatnot, ask away. If I don't know the answer...Mike does, if his answer is wrong Katie will chew him out. (Had to Mike)

And now please stand by for a word from our International Ambassador:

Hola a todos mis amigos que cruzan de habla hispana. Soy Ryan, I' m dieciocho y ha estado en ochenta y siete travesías. Soy DJ en mi tiempo de repuesto y acabo de comenzar mi primer año de universidad. Cualquier persona con preguntas referente a cruzar, siente libre de tirarme un mensaje privado o de pedir lejos. Por cuatro años era muy activo aquí, y gané a título la enciclopedia de la travesía. ¡Estoy pasando cada vez más tiempo alrededor de aquí así que miro adelante a la audición de usted!

Oasis of the Seas
Allure of the Seas
Freedom of the Seas
Mariner of the Seas
Navigator of the Seas
Grandeur of the Seas
Enchantment of the Seas
Brilliance of the Seas
Jewel of the Seas
Monarch of the Seas
Voyager of the Seas
Sovereign of the Seas
Fantasy
Sensation
Fascination
Carnival Glory
Carnival Valor
Carnival Conquest
Cunard Queen Mary 2
Disney Magic/Wonder
Cruise Total as of July 2014: 118 Cruises

Last edited by mmerali; January 24th, 2010 at 12:09 PM.