View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2009, 02:53 PM
Familiar Face

Cynthia,
I'm planning on going on a 7-day RC Mariner of the Seas cruise to the Mexican Riviera (Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta) leaving from Los Angeles on February 7th.
I'm a 64 year old, straight SWM, looking for someone to share the cost.
Interested?
ken@kenbuckner.com
easyken56@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Ken

Quote:
Originally Posted by topazmoon View Post
Hi!

My name is Cynthia. After taking a 15 year hiatus from going on cruises, I’m dusting off my passport and getting ready to start cruising again. I'm very interested in traveling around the world, but my first goal is to take several cruises in the Caribbean and/or Mexico in the next year. Although I have no problem with traveling alone, it would be nice to save money and escape the deadly single supplement.

I'm single/never married with no children. I'm also 44 (will turn 45 next month) and live near Los Angeles with two male roommates. I work as an executive assistant for a property management company and attend school at night. I will graduate in the Fall of 2010 with my bachelor's degree in Human Services. My goal is to earn my master's degree in Social Work, Nursing, or Occupational Therapy.

I don’t smoke and drink very rarely. On my cruises, I prefer to shop, sightsee, lounge beside the pool and read, watch the onboard entertainment, and attend cultural events. I’m a morning person (usually rise around 6 am) and definitely perky without the need for caffeine. I’m also a little on the shy/reserved side until I get to know a person better.

I don’t have any cruise line preference (although I’ve only sailed on Royal Caribbean three times), cabin preference (I’ve sailed both inside/outside cabins), cruise length (I’ve done 4 day cruises and 7 day cruises) or dining time preference (I’ve done both). Also -- we can pal around, or we can go separate ways.

What am I looking for in a traveling companion? I’m looking for someone who has a great sense of humor, a positive outlook on life, and an easy-going nature. I’m very liberal so I don’t care about age, gender, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or marital status.

If you're interested, then send me an email and we can start chatting. I'm pretty open minded, flexible, easy-going, and positive.

Hope to hear from you soon…

Cynthia