View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2009, 04:14 AM
Captain

Mt ship would be a 90,000 to 110,000 ton ship. I like this size because to me, smaller is better but my wife get's seasick more easily on smaller vessels.

I like the idea of multiple eating venues onboard but would like to see them all included with the price of the cruise.

The size of the staterooms are good with one exception....they ALL need bigger showers and bathrooms as a whole.

I would like to see more daytime activities on sea days. How about having a show perform at 1pm and 3pm so everyone isn't bustling out of diner and running to make the shows?

Sadly the cruise lines are getting more restrictive on smoking. I am all for fairness but I believe that smoking should be allowed in some of the night spots on the ship along with balconies and staterooms.

I would be in favor of more time in the ports. The last cruise we were on we stopped in Aruba for 5 hours, what can u really see in 5 hours? Overnight stays at some ports would be wonderful also.

Let's make the ship all inclusive! There would be no SURPRISE bill at the end of the cruise, it would all be paid up front. I think that this would increase cruise passengers over the long haul.

Do away with the "Serenity" areas and give us back the adults only area please!!

I would also have the ships officers give lessons on navigation, radio at sea, basic operation of a ship and chef school.

These are a few changes i would make or retain for a cruise line.

Later
Tim

Carribean Princess 07
Carnival Valor 08
Carnival Holiday 08
Carnival Triumph 09
Island Princess 09
Carnival Miracle 10
Norwegian Pearl 11
Norwegian Sun 13
Independence of the Seas Feb 14