View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2009, 12:29 PM
First Mate

Default Cruise Partner

Hello: I am 58y.o., recently retired, do not smoke, and live in Clearwater, Florida. I was an avid tennis player, but decided to give it up for the long term benefit to my joints. I am retired from teaching and I appreciate a good sense of humor and fitness.
I have recently also returned from a Southern Caribbean cruise and I am considering another in January or February to the Caribbean from Florida. Take a look at the homepage of Cruisemates and read the cruise bargains blog by Paul Motter. This will give you a good idea of what I am thinking about and the great deals available at this time to the Caribbean from Florida. Also, take a look at the Norwegian Dawn 9 day cruise to the Southern Caribbean. It is a nice itinerary at a fantastic price. I am leaning to that one as well as the Norwegian Pearl. I could be interested in doing one of these seven to nine days in February and a 5 day on the Rccl Grandeur from Tampa in January where the port is just 30 minutes from my home. What do you think? Best Wishes, Peter
p.s. Please email your reply directly to me at plrharmony@live.com