View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2009, 06:24 PM
Beginner

Default Acapulco Tour Guide Elvira Rodriguez

My name is Elvira Rodriguez and work as tour guide in Acapulco. I am a certified tour guide by the tourism department of Mexico and work with the group of authorized tour guides by the ship terminal at Acapulco, we offer the same tours as the agencies and probably and I should say a personalized service, we offer a variety of tours to give to the tourists a wide opportunity to choose among them to make of their visit the most unforgettable guided experience. If proof of credential is required, please let me know where or how to send them.
Ive been tour guide since age of 18 years, my father is a tour guide too, so you can see where this passion for tourists come from, I went to Canada, Montreal to learn French, and at my return the wonders of working with tourist open a new horizon. Ive have the opportunity to work with groups doing a 20-25 days tour to south Mexico, beginning the tour in Mexico City and ending it in Cancun. Recently, I came back from Atlanta, Georgia, where I was living for 13 years.
I always try my best to follow the guidelines and procedures, so if by any chance i make a mistake, please point it up and I will correct it!

elviraacapulcosunandsand@yahoo.com
Acapulco Sun and Sand