View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2010, 04:01 PM
Beginner

Default Alaska RCCL 6/18/10 Vancouver 36 Male

Hi and a Happy New Year to you! I have always been fascinated by the idea of going on a cruise and Alaska seems to be the perfect destination to do so. I would like to go in June around the 17th on a 8 day or so cruise and am looking at RCCL Cruise that leaves On the 18th from Vancouver and Ends in Seward.

I am 36, Male, work and live in Los Angeles on Commercials, Musiv Video's and the like as a Cinematographer. I do smoke, though I prefer to do it outdoors and not where I can smell it later (weird, but true!). I enjoy reading, a lot (normally have several books going concurrently), enjoy company of all ages, tend to stay away from "heavy" political discussions and am failry easy going. I like to take it one day at a time.

If you're looking for a cruise to Alaska in that date range and would like to share the cost of the cabin, please email me ambarjack@hotmail.com and put Alaska Chef Chutney in the title so I know it's not a mass robot mail! Would like ideally to meet with you before we sign up so you and I are comfortable about spending whatever nominal time we will in the room together on a visually aesthetic cruise! If not we can exchange info etc over email and see if it works. Thanks!
Sponsored Links