View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2010, 08:37 PM
Beginner

Wink Oasis of the Seas

I am a SWM age 37. I am looking for a female cruise mate from 24-30.
I am looking to actually get to know you before the cruise as well. Hopefully we will get to know one another and feel comfortable before going on the cruise. I plan to take the cruise later this year that is why I am starting this process early. I am looking for a woman who has the intention of spending time with me and who is not just looking to split the costs with someone. I am willing to pay the whole price, but I just don't like the idea of going on a cruise and seeing a lot of couples together while I am stuck on some ship with no company at all. My goal is to go on this cruise with a woman who is not closed to the possibility of our getting into a relationship. I do understand that we would need to realize that about one another long before we ever were on the ship. I am not into anything superficial. I would like to be comfortable with you before we committed to a cruise together. I am single, never married and have no children and I am looking for a woman who is also single, never married and has no children. I am a non smoker and I also would need for you to be a non smoker.

Please contact me if interested so we can start getting to know one another.
Sponsored Links