View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2001, 01:05 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Millennium/Infinity vs. previous class ships f

We have sailed Horizon (1st. cruise), Zenith, Century and Millennium (Europe) and I have toured the Galaxy. Celebrity is still my 1st. choice of cruise line. (have sailed 3 RCI and 2 Princess including recently on the Grand.) The size of the Millennium vs. all the others is very comfortable. There are lots of options of public rooms and other than sea days there is adequate lounge space by the pools. The new Thallostherapy Pool on the Millennium is the world's best option and it is free! Food is still fabulous, although service was uneven (in Sept. on Millie). The galley was on deck 3 with dining rooms on deck 4 and 5 and only accessible by escalators. I am sure with new staff, new surroundings, and a brand new ship, this feature added to uneven service. Entertainment was fine not great. Cabin with Balcony was slightly larger than on RCI or Princess. Cabin soundproofing between cabins only was poor but from the corridor, it was fine. We were right near the elevator bank and there was never a problem. We will definetly sail Celebrity again, but not during an inagural season.
Bon Voyage