View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2010, 01:03 PM
Beginner

Default Carnival Pride Interior Staterooms

Hey everyone! I just joined cruisemates today. My boyfriend & I just booked a cruise on the Carnival Pride leaving on June 27th, 2010. He is currently deployed, so I'm booking this all by myself! He's never cruised before, but I've gone RC with my parents.

I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts on the ships, the food, the activities, the itinerary, etc. Most of all, I want to know about the Interior Staterooms! I chose the "FunSaver" option where Carnival chooses your location, since it was our cheapest option. The woman assured me there was no chance of getting a room that is bunk beds only (i.e. they don't converto to a King). In your experience, is this true? She mentioned that we were guaranteed an IS, not a 1A, which is the bunk bed rooms...

We're spending months apart while he's gone, so we don't want to face the chance of getting stuck in bunk beds!!

If anyone has done this itinerary (leaves from Baltimore, then Port Canaveral, Nassau, Freeport) I'd love to know which days are the "formal" days so we can plan which night we want to do David's too!!

Thanks in advance!!
Sponsored Links