View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2010, 03:00 PM
Familiar Face

Default SWGM retired professional 65 fit, active seeks travel companion.

I am a 65 year old retired professional GWM. I love to Cruise and have done many (I am Diamond on RCL) mostly on my own paying that dreadful single supplement. I would cruise more and take more exotic or more expensive cruises if I had a cruise buddy to share the cost.

I have done about 5 transatlantics (mainly because the cost is so good) the next being Navigator of the Seas on April 10th Miami to Rome. I have a Dubai 12 night cruise of Indian ports booked for April 2011 on Brilliance of the Seas but likely wont go on that unless I find a companion to share the costs.

I would also like to take a Cruise of Asia - Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, mainland China maybe and maybe Vietnam. Here again there are lots of options but paying double just takes it out of my budget.

If anyone is interested in exploring a possible travel buddy relationship (gay or straight) its purely platonic - sharing a room and nothing else(hehe). I am professional and very discreet not overtly gay! Prefer someone in Ontario but would consider any nationality. PM me if interested please. Thanks Mike
Sponsored Links