View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2010, 09:47 PM
Beginner

Default carryon restrictions? (not flying)

I will be going on a 3 day cruise with my husband at the end of this month. This will be my third cruise, however, I recently moved to Miami so this will be the first time I will not be taking an airplane to the port. Since it's a 3 day cruise, we want to try to travel light, maybe just carry ons. I know the airline restrictions for carry on items as I fly frequently but can't find out if they are the same on cruise ships. Even if I can't fit everything and wind up checking a bag I still would like to put some toiletries in my carry on that I wouldn't want to leak (hair products and perfume over 3 ounces). Am I able to put these items in a carry on for the ship? Also, what about tweezers, eyelash curlers and razors? Usually I check these when I fly but would rather not if I don't have to (just my preference based on how I used to pack pre-9/11,). I know it may not be necessary or make sense to everyone, I'm just weird about my stuff and where I like to keep it, would take me an hour to explain my packing strategies and reasonings. I called Royal Carribean's help # to ask but the woman didn't seem to understand the question and just kept listing the restricted items list (I asked her about shampoo not fireworks for God sakes!) Does anyone know what the rules are for cruise carryons? Thanks!
Sponsored Links