View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2010, 10:48 AM
Familiar Face

Default Thanks Paul

As a one new to cruising (We just returned from a 14 day around the horn,on Infinity) I first posted last summer asking about cruising and what was best to see in ports. I had just signed up for this cruise,and paid a lot of money for air fare to South America and back. I wish I had checked this and other cruise pages before. We had no problems with the pods but we were lucky.We took this cruise to see things and found we did not care for days just cruising.We are veteran travelers and would have been more than disappointed if there had been problems.You ask about the ship, it is very much in need of a redo,the service was wonderful, the food was average to fair(too often cold)and the excursions wonderful to bad depending on the guide. I have not posted since my first posts due to the constant bickering here. You want new posters , address that. I was interested in true information , instead I got a major fight about Celebrity versus Princess--which had nothing to do with my question.You are right Paul most new people come here for information. I have enjoyed Chit Chat for cruisers as the group with Rollerdonna seem to have no agenda.