Thread: Sunday morning
View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2010, 08:47 AM
Captain

Happy Valentines Day to all.

I don't know how it happened but I now have the creeping crude that several of our mates have been having. Did I get it from you? I feel better today than yesterday, just having trouble keeping the head cleared so I can breathe. I spent yesterday on the couch, thank goodness NASCAR was running so I had something interesting to watch. Our girl Danica did ok for her first time in Nationwide and very glad to see Tony get a win. Now if he can just continue the momentium through to todays BIG race.

I have a roast with potatoes & carrots in the crock pot cooking. This is going to be our Anniversary dinner. Today we have officially made it to 40 years! Who would have thought we'd make it this far? Our daughter and her family will be coming over later this evening to help us celebrate. The 6 yr old grandaughter called her papaw last night to ask if I would like a digital photo frame. Well he had trouble understanding her and repeated the question. So much for a surprise gift to us! No matter we will both act very surprised if that is what she is bringing to us.

Everyone have a great day and give a hug to your special Valentine if possible.

Read and post cruise reviews