View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2010, 05:42 PM
Admiral

St Kitts - Brimstone fortress or the sugar cane train St. Thomas go to St. John and Snorkel

Quote:
Originally Posted by PamB1680 View Post
Some friends and I are about to book passage on Celebrity Summit leaving Puerto Rico in April and traveling to St. Thomas, St. Croix, St. Kits, Antigua and St. Lucia. I have never travelled on a ship before and am wondering if anyone can advise me on the number 1 thing to do and see in each of these ports. There are so many options in each port, but time is short and I do want to see as much as possible but also do some shopping. All in our group are over 45 so we aren't overly adventurous or into really strenuous activities but we aren't couch pototes either.
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas