View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2010, 09:04 AM
Admiral

Good Morning CruiseMates!
Today is overcast but a nice warm 34 degrees. For some reason it looks like we got about 2 inches of snow overnight that we were not expecting. Not sure what's going to happen with the previous forecast. It looks like we'll either get some rain if the temps stay above freezing or a lot of snow if they don't, it seems we are right on the line.

One of the neighbors dogs ran past the motion detector about 5:30 a.m. and set off the chime, then the cat started being obnoxious so I gave her breakfast and went back to bed, then d/s woke up, so I gave up on sleep and got out of bed.

I am still waiting for d/d to wake up. Then we need to head to Danville to get the oil changed in our vehicles. Balance and rotate all of our tires as well. My truck could really use that right now.

D/H is in the shower, d/s is watching some funny you tube lego skit videos on his computer, and the bird is still trying to find a way to escape from her cage. I just poured my second cup of coffee and still think I could use about 3 more hours of sleep . Someone's going to have to make breakfast, I wonder who?

Well not exactly earth shattering status reports, it's life in the dull lane, but we like it that way. Hope you all have a great Saturday filled with good stuff!

Read and post cruise reviews