View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2010, 02:14 PM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasco View Post
So are you saying that I should be able to reserve Aqua Class with MDR seating if I choose to? As of a week and a half ago when we booked this, that did not appear to be an option.
No. If you book an AQ cabin, you dine in Blu not the MDR. I do not understand why you would want to go to the MDR EDIT: Never mind, I just saw your answer on another thread; although I do not understand it.

The issue recently was a problem with the web page that if you selected "select" dining you were forced into the MDR "Select" Section even though they did not knowingly want to do this. A person had to select "traditional" to stay in Blu. Very confusing for all including Celebrity's CSR's who have been quoted as giving the wrong answer to the dining question. Now whatever aa AQ passenger selects, you go to Blu.
05/89 NCL, Seaward, 1990 Carnival, Topicale, 1991 Carnival, Festivale, 11/93 Wind Star, Wind Song, 01/95 Celebrity, Horizon, 01/96 Celebrity, Century, 01/00 Celebrity, Zenith, 01/01 Princess, Ocean Princess, 01/02 Princess, Ocean Princess, 01/03 Celebrity, Summit, 05/04 Princess, Diamond, 01/05 Celebrity, Galaxy, 01/07 Oceania, Regatta, 01/08 RCCL, Voyager of the Seas, 02/09 RCCL, Voyager of the Seas, 01/10 Celebrity, Solstice