Thread: new to carnival
View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2010, 11:35 AM
Admiral

Hello fellow Sacramentoian (is that a word). Sounds like you are doing a 4 day cruise from Long Beach to Enseneda and Catalina. I have cruised this ship and these ports. In fact I got my purse in Enseneda at Marios Silver shop. Isn't is cute got one in brown also. Anyway about the ship Fanasty class ships are the smaller of the carnival ship. Which is an advantage because you will tender in Catalina (the ship can't dock so you take tender boats from the ship to the pier) the line is shorter to tender on a ship with less passengers. It has a gym, spa, salon, jogging track etc. I think you will really enjoy the ship. From Catalina it's fun to rent a golf cart and cruise around the island. Or hang on the beach. Enseneda in my opinion isn't as nice. It's more a shopping and drinking town. I'm not much of a drinker so I shop.

Are you trying to delete something off your signature? If so click on user CP at the top of the page. Then click edit signature on the side bar. It will give you an edit window. I hope that helps.

Freedom of the Seas 2012
Carnival Splendor 2010
Carnival Freedom 2008
Carnival Elation 2007
Celebrity Infinity 2006
Carnival Ecstasy 2005
Carnival Paradise 2004
Star Princess 2002
Viking Serenade 1994