View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2010, 02:26 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehawk View Post
I am Michael and DF is Sandra. I am in the Government business as a Supervisor and she is in telecommunications. We have known each other for 10+ years.

We love to travel and have a cruise booked for later this year and two, maybe three for next year!! Did I mention we love to cruise?

We are in Houston and enjoy going to San Antonio for brief respites.
Hello All, I am Mike and DW is Carole we live in Nor Cal in a small town called Foster City, about twenty miles south of San Francisco. We have two grown children Lorraine (32) and Erik (30) Our son Erik is getting married this year so that is a very large part of our plans for the year. I worked for Beckman Coulter a biotech company in Palo Alto until August 2008. Now retired I work in the garden , golf a little I guess you could call it that, and plan cruises. Carole has her own business (graphic design) that keeps her quite busy. I was a little concerned about this retirement business, but I am getting very good at doing nothing. Take care all, Mike