View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2010, 09:33 AM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parrot Mom View Post
Had an opportunity to go to Aqua class for only $29.00 more per person and we grabbed it..not only it is handicapped accessible I think...WHOPPEE..NOT that interested in the restaurant..maybe for breakfast but access to a few of the free spa amenities sounds great..
Ref; Handicapped accessible (HA):

Just curious: This came-up on another board, so I will ask you why you consider a HA cabin a good idea (unless you are actually handicapped). On the other board, many thought that it was a great upgrade, but others pointed-out that the slightly larger cabin (square footage) advantage was offset by what non-handicapped people would consider as a downgraded bathroom (look at the pictures of a HC bathroom; looks like a hospital bathroom). I had never even noticed HC cabins before reading that thread, but after reading several very impassioned comments, I would not consider a HC cabin.

Otherwise, great deal on your AQ upgrade! $29 p/p is a steal! And give Blu a chance, you may be surprised!
05/89 NCL, Seaward, 1990 Carnival, Topicale, 1991 Carnival, Festivale, 11/93 Wind Star, Wind Song, 01/95 Celebrity, Horizon, 01/96 Celebrity, Century, 01/00 Celebrity, Zenith, 01/01 Princess, Ocean Princess, 01/02 Princess, Ocean Princess, 01/03 Celebrity, Summit, 05/04 Princess, Diamond, 01/05 Celebrity, Galaxy, 01/07 Oceania, Regatta, 01/08 RCCL, Voyager of the Seas, 02/09 RCCL, Voyager of the Seas, 01/10 Celebrity, Solstice