View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2010, 01:59 PM
Captain

I can totally relate to your Carnival Website frustration. For two hours I tried unsuccessfully to book a particular cruise, every time the whole list of prices would come up with the various cabin categories, then I would click the one I wanted and it would go into wait mode, time would pass then it would eventually come up with a box that said "promo code not valid" well I wasn't enterring any promo codes, just selecting the cabin type and rate type from the list they gave me. I finally caved in and called my so-so PVP and said 'hey, what gives?" He responds "I don't know, it must mean you should be using a PVP" I managed to hold back on the "hey, if they'd assign me one that wasn't so cocky all the time I might." Eventually, I finally get this ship to show me cabins, the only ones they show are the highest of the rates and only doubles, no quads. Fed up completely with the website, I booked with a TA. Normally I don't but I was soooo frustrated. Not frustrated enough to punt puppies, but frustrated enough to possibly use some unladylike expressions.
Carrnival Victory 2004, Carnival Valor 2005, Carnival Fantasy 2006, Carnival Fascination 2006, Carnival Destiny 2007
Carnival Sensation 2007. Carnival Fascination 2007 Carnival Triumph 2008, Carnival Fascination 2008, MSC Orchestra 2008, Carnival Fascination 2009, Carnival Glory 2010

Waiting for the Carnival Imagination June 28,2010