View Single Post
Old March 12th, 2010, 09:33 PM
Beginner

Question Grand Turk Excursion Suggestions

My boyfriend and I are booked on the Miracle for April 2010 to San Juan, St Thomas, and Grand Turk. This will be my second cruise, but his first. We have decided on what we're doing in San Juan and St Thomas, but haven't been able to figure out what excursion to do in Grand Turk. Everyone has suggested we just relax by the beach near the port, but since we will have 4 days at sea my boyfriend would like to do something a little more 'exciting'. This is what we decided to do in the other two places:

San Juan - I have family there and they are giving us a 'guided' tour of the fort and the city.

St Thomas - We both enjoy history so we decided on the Ultimate Island Experience to get a little bit of everything

For Grand Turk we were thinking of doing the Bike & Snorkel, Captain Explorer Out-Island & Snorkeling Expedition, Gibbs Cay Beach & Stingray Encounter, or the Historical Homes, Town & Museum Tour. We're leaning more towards the snorkeling ones since we're doing tours the other two days. Does anyone have any experience with any of these excursions or any suggestions on what we should do? Thanks!

-Tati
Sponsored Links