View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2010, 11:24 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

At 2 PM a small group of journalists was wisked away by van to the rehersal studios for Crirque Dreams, the new show preparing to board the NCL Epic. We were joined at the studios by several NCL staff who are heavily involved in this most unusual (and now that we've had a hint of what's to come) dynamic show, that is sure to put a new face on cruise ship entertainment.

It's going to be held in a purpose built,2 deck high theater/restaurant. Attendance will cost $15PP, and that includes this spectacular show PLUS dinner. From the little we saw this is definitely going to be a MUST see!!!
And with the venue seating 274, no doubt demand is going to be incredibly high! There will be 2 shows, 6 nights a week, and it is going to be a show you will never see anywhere else.

I do have video and pictures I shot, but I'll need some time to follow up, to show them to you here, and then I'll discuss them more.

I know Paul was also shooting video, so perhaps since he's the "techie" he'll get the videos up before I do.
- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/