View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2010, 02:40 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to dhudd

Yes...we are also suckers for the shopping trend. We love shopping on the ship and shore. On our first cruise we purchased over 36 "T" shirts, and only 2 were for gifts. Christmas ornaments, we have quite a collection. We have a number of the Carnival ships ornaments...and still collecting.
I try to collect a "Golf" type shirt form each Carnival ship that we've sailed on. Except for our last cruise abourd the M.S. Carnival Liberty. Their ships store was all picked over and wasn't stocked. So all I was able to buy was a few "T" shirts and A ships hat. It was like there was a sale the last 2 cruises and they forgot to resupply the stores. I would love to have a "Golf" type shirt from the Liberty, but...I have at least one "Golf" type shirt form each ship that we've been on. I even have 2 shirts from some of the ships Inaugural voyages, Victory & Star Princess.
We also love to purchase shot glasses from the different Islands and or countries. We use to collect coffee cups but they are taking up too much space. We'll have to see whats in the ship's store in our up comming cruise abord the M.S. Carnival Glory.

MS Carnival Spirit 10/2006
MS Carnival Victory 12/2005
MS Star Princess 12/2002
MS Carnival Victory 12/2000
USS Bristol County, LST 1198, 1980-1982
USS Turner Joy, DD951, 1973-1978