Thread: Liberty 3/14 :)
View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2010, 10:46 PM
Admiral

Default Liberty 3/14 :)

Once again another awesome cruise on Liberty my love.

It was nice to see many familiar faces. Food was good service was excellent. The weather was wonderful.

CD was James Andrews who was very entertaining as usual. He is on my top 3 best CD list.

The DJ's were good, my favorite latin band "Salsa Magic" was onboard and they were excellent The pool band "Men of Culture" were awesome they had me dancing poolside for hours each day with their excellent music. 8)

The comedian was very funny and put on a great show. There was also a Jersey boys tribute. They were very good and I'm not really a fan of Jersey Boys music but I loved this show.

Ports were Ocho Rios, Coz, Labadee and Grand Cayman.
In Labadee they had piles of relief aid for Haiti. There were boxes and pallets lined up about the length of half the ship. There was ALOT of stuff. Two thumbs up to Royal!!

It's springbreak time so there were kids of all ages onboard.

We had a Saturday 5:00pm flight however there were heavy delays and the flight kept getting delayed and delayed. Plane took off at 1:30 am :o
cancelled the precruise hotel for that nite since we got into Mia about 4:30 in the morning. We hung out in the airport for a bit then headed to the pier around 10ish.

However the return flight had no issues. We had a 10:10 am flight out of Mia. We left the promenade at 7am and was at the airport by 7:40 waiting for the flight. We could have even made the 9am flight.

Thank you Royal Caribbean for another excellent cruise vacation!! Love you Royal! xoxo

CQ's Cruise Resume

Independence Of The Seas
Allure Of The Seas
Carnival Breeze
Oasis Of The Seas x2
Liberty Of The Seas x4
Freedom Of The Seas x3
Navigator Of The Seas x2
Explorer Of The Seas x2
Voyager Of The Seas
Enchantment Of The Seas
Rhapsody Of The Seas