View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2010, 12:39 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by david30101 View Post
What was said here of allot of people is why I never got married and had kids in the first place. NOT worth it. The way society is today, the parent gets into trouncer for what the kid does.
You know, your post really shows you know nothing about the subject. On the other hand, I am a parent, so I do know what I am talking about. Almost all children who have been disciplined and trained by their parents, do not normally "act up," unless they are ill, exhausted, or something along that line. (and if they are ill or exhausted, a good parent wouldn't have them in public) Most children can be trained to be well behaved by the time they are 3 years old. Of course, the exception would be a child with ADHD or autism. But, as I said, I have even seen children with autism who had been trained to be well behaved in public, by the time they were 5 or 6 years old. Also, normally,their parents ( and familes) have learned what triggers them, and do not put them in a situation that would up set them as Kat Lady said. Her brother does not fly, as crying infants on planes upset him.

I have now achieved-
ONE HUNDRED DAYS ON A CRUISE SHIP!!!!!!!!!!
139 days total

Booked: Celebrity Silhouette November 23, 2014