Thread: Inspiration
View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2010, 10:04 PM
Passenger

Default Inspiration

Just returned from the Inspiration 5 day. It was spring break with a lot of kids on board but they were really well behaved. There must have been great parents on board with them. I traveled with my 13 year old daughter (mother-daughter trip) and we had a great time and met a lot of nice people. Pande was our server in the Carnivale Dining Room and he was excellent. He was great with the kids at dinner in bringing them items he knew they liked, teaching them tricks in how to fold decorative napkins and was just wonderful in general. We did the dolphin swim/stingray city excursion in Grand Caymen. I know it's expensive but was worth every dime. In Cozumel we did the sail/snorkel/beach party and it was well worth the cost also. The whole cruise was great, service, food, entertainment. We both had a great time even though there were some moments just like the Carnival commercial where my 13 year old didn't smile and then all of the sudden . . .:-D

Any questions don't hesitate to ask. Just remember - throw out about 1/2 the clothes you think you will need and pack twice the amount of swim wear!
Sponsored Links