View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2001, 07:13 PM
First Mate

Default July 6th Infinity???

Well, we are less then 4 weeks away from our cruise and getting very excited! Any others out there who would like to chat about it? I am traveling with my husband and 6yr old son. We are arriving the day before and staying at the Waterfront Centre Hotel (great corporate rates). This is our first cruise.

We managed to get a Cat 3 cabin (8183). We were originally booked in a 1B. Everyday I looked at the Celebrity web site and one day there were 4 Cat 3's available. I grabbed one and the next day they were all gone. For excursions we are doing Coastal Helipcopters in Juneau and the Train-Bus ride in Skagway. We're not sure about Ketchikan yet. We are scheduled for the late seating. I plan to feed my son early and then he'll go to the children's program. I know that he can't sit at a table for more than an hour (and that's pushing it). At night, I want to relax and have adult conversation.

After the cruise we are staying 4 additional nights at the Four Seasons in Vancouver. My husband has a conference there. That part is on the company.

I hope to hear from others!

Bonnie
Sponsored Links