Thread: Inspiration
View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2010, 05:35 PM
Passenger

Skymaster - Shout, the Fiesta one, the majician (sp?) and comedian. Paul Stanley ? was our CD and he was hilarious. We did not get to see the one I wanted to see - Shout. We had the late dinner seating and were seated with this great family so we went to the dining room each night. We had an early morning excursion and I was so full that we ended up going back to the cabin. I guess we will have to go again to see all of the shows. Tampa is an easy terminal to get around in I thought. Everything was ran very well.

Aerogirl - I agree. I almost booked a 7 day but was afraid to be trapped with a 13 year old girl for extra days if she hated it. HA! I think we are going to book a 7 day for next Spring Break.

rollerdonna - like most awkward teens she felt "funny" going to the Circle C things by herself. But, the good part is that we did get to spend some good times together. Also, like most kids, on the last night of the cruise she and the daughter of one of our tablemates hit it off really well. Of course we parents wished we had pushed them both earlier in the cruise.

I'm ready to go again if only I could quit feeling like I'm drunk.