View Single Post
  #22 (permalink)  
Old April 15th, 2010, 11:10 AM
SWeir SWeir is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Overland Park, KS
Posts: 12

You can also get a sample letter for this purpose at Sea U Onboard Carnival Parental Authorization Forms. There are two versions - one if the minor is traveling with one absent parent, and another is they are traveling with two absent parents. We are taking a friend of my son's who is 17 AND her parents are divorced so I'm going to have each of her biological parents do a letter. I sure don't want to have to leave her on the ship when we want to get off in Mexico!
Reply With Quote